Rancher: Full & Part time dog daycare position requirements:
- must be physically fit
- able to lift 40 lbs
- be computer literate
- excel at customer service
- be self-motivated
- experienced with cat & dog care
- have a happy, calm & patient attitude
- have a passion to provide exceptional pet care
- must be available to work anytime between 6:30am - 7pm, including Saturdays & Sundays, all through the Fall.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- pet care including bathing, brushing, feeding, basic training, playing and supervising
- walking small groups for approx 4 hours a day (in increments of 30-60 mins per group)
- facility maintenance
- customer care including reservations, product education, pet education and handling assistance
- hourly industry-competitive rate
Nighttime Pet Nanny position requirements:
- include those listed above, under the Full time position
- must be available to work 2-4 nights per week from 7pm - 7am, including Saturdays & Sundays, all through the Fall.
- this is a sleepover position
- a couple of hours of getting the dogs settled for bed
- make sure they sleep through the night
- be attentive to building security
- 1 hour of morning duties including morning potty breaks, putting the beds away, and helping with facility set-up before the daycare opens.
- Further details will be provided in-store.
- * sleeping cot, shower, & kitchen available.
- nightly industry-competitive rate
- Please submit resume in person during store hours, or via email to: email@example.com attention Glenda Hamilton.
- We will call suitable applicants to arrange for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in working with us in our super fun & innovative doggy daycare!